Wednesday 28 January 2009

Suffer with Agoraphobia (or any other anxiety disorder)?

My intention with this blog is to create a personal management 'hub' that links to the best systems and sites (at the lowest cost and greatest effectiveness possible).  If you've read around this site much (or my ezinearticles) you'll know I'm working on a book on healing obsessions - but I have also healed myself from several other anxiety disorders and what I know is once you learn the healing pattern for one anxiety disorder, or any other trapped emotional block, you can heal them all.  In my day job I come across quite a few people who are halted in their tracks by this kind of thing and these conditions are quick to appear (but really difficult to remove).

I promised myself when starting this blog I would not attempt to duplicate or copy material already easily available (I may elaborate on it but I won't just duplicate it).  Today I came across a brilliant site for healing agoraphobia (fear of open spaces).  I suggest if you suffer from an anxiety disorder of any kind you go sign up for Stephen's free newsletter and other materials.  I have and I can tell you this chap has really got his stuff together.

If you don't want to read the rest of this post, go here now.

If I were to set up a site dedicated just to agoraphobia (and other phobias) Stephen's site would be what I would aim to create.  He talks in his very first newsletter about the need for faith; about proper planning - well, about lots of things that relate exactly to my experience.  I no longer suffer with anxiety disorders but I'm going to read everything he produces if I can - he speaks the language anyone wanting to heal from an anxiety disorder needs to hear.

The more you immerse yourself in the message he delivers the greater chance you will absorb the unconscious understanding in the message.  I can't stress highly enough how 'on the button' Stephen's material is.

Regards.

Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep

'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers.  Click here  to read the article. ...