Thursday, 29 January 2009
Thank you, Shirley! (and welcome)
I've received some really nice feedback from a lady named Shirley and to see how someone turns a giving personality into a business just go click here - I've never heard of gift baskets before. What I would like to know is did Shirley come before the gift baskets or did the gift baskets come before Shirley?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep
'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers. Click here to read the article. ...
-
'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers. Click here to read the article. ...
-
We are never emotionally closer to the people we love than when we lose or are about to lose them to death. I have been to a few funerals – ...
-
You vibrate. How are you vibrating right now (how do you feel)? Is there a tone you mistrust or don’t understand? Have you had emotional e...
No comments:
Post a Comment