Wednesday 11 February 2009

Suffer with Panic Attacks? Here's a useful site ...

Click here to see lots of interesting material on this site which provides a free Panic Prevention email course. I'd recommend you sign up for the free course if you have any type of anxiety related problem - not just panic attacks. There is an audio programme available for under £20 (to me that's really good value) and links to other useful material.


If you're just considering what kind of strategy might help you heal your anxiety problem I'd recommend signing up for every freebie you can get and then pick the option you feel most suited.


I've been receiving the emails from this site for a few weeks now and they know what they're talking about.


Another well-known panic attack expert is Dr Claire Weekes (I read all of her books when wanting to heal from panic attacks). There's an article in my ezinearticles list on what 'emotional acceptance' is in practical terms - which I had trouble understanding when I read her material - but I highly recommend her writing and she writes from the point of view of someone who is both an experienced doctor and a self-healed sufferer of panic attacks.


[TABLE=6]




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep

'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers.  Click here  to read the article. ...