Saturday 30 May 2009

The Brain from Top to Bottom - Great Resource

Check out this great interactive site by clicking on the image below.  I wrote to the developer a while ago to ask if I could have permission to use some parts of it in a Camtasia video I want to put together on the ARAS (Ascending Reticular Activation System) and he's told me to go ahead - that's a little time away yet but there's no point in me holding back on my disovering this site.

It really is a great tool if you're interested in this kind of thing and has some great stuff on anxiety disorders and depression - let me know what you think!

Carl

The Brain From Top to Bottom
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep

'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers.  Click here  to read the article. ...