Monday 31 August 2009

EFT - Emotional Freedom Technique

Had an amazing (to me, anyways) conversation with a colleague last week. She's an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner who left the NHS (UK National Health Service) after 30 years working as a nurse.

We were discussing two young adults - one with trapped grief issues and another with OCD and she was telling me how EFT could heal both of these types of emotional states.

I gather there aren't too many EFT practitioners in the UK at the moment - she charges £60 a session and can't keep up with the demand.

This lady then gave me the link to the site that first got her into EFT - check out Gary Craigs EFT Tutorial page.

I have to confess I'm a little sceptical about stuff that's outside of my own 'bull-at-a-gate' approach to emotional healing because EFT seems so gentle in comparison.

Let me know what you think.

There's another great site called Tapping.com.

Regards - Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep

'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers.  Click here  to read the article. ...