Saturday 18 July 2009

What Stops You? - Michael Neill Interview

My favourite quote from this short interview is "you're never afraid of what you think you're afraid of, you're afraid of what you think".

What thoughts have you overcome in order to do what you wanted? A fear I was 'torturing people with boredom' when trying to learn to teach was something I had to overcome - I overcame it by choosing a different subject to teach and my desire to teach the new subject was strong enough to get me through the fear. Now I've overcome my fear I just don't care if I bore people! Those poor students.

Hope you enjoy the video.

Michael Neill - What Stops You?

 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden caves in the brain explain sleep

'Hidden caves' that open up in the brain may help explain sleep’s amazing restorative powers.  Click here  to read the article. ...